I've got this fantastic Tarragon Glazed Carrot recipe for you. I'm kind of obsessed with Tarragon. It has a great licorice-like taste that kicks any dish up a notch. You know, when you eat something, and you're like, "Whoa, what's that amazing flavour?" Yep, that's Tarragon doing its magic!
Carrots are not just for bunnies; they're a powerhouse of nutrients like beta-carotene, fibre, and antioxidants. They're fantastic for eye health and also help in weight management—perfect for anyone looking for sustainable ways to stay fit and fabulous. Tarragon, on the other hand, is not just a flavour enhancer. It's rich in phytonutrients and can aid digestion. So, this dish is not just tasty but also packs a nutritional punch!
So, grab your apron and let's get cooking!
Tarragon Glazed Carrots
• 1 lb carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds or sticks
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
• 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F
2. Toss the carrots in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Place the carrots in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and slightly caramelized. Make sure to toss them halfway through for even cooking.
4. While the carrots are roasting, mix together the honey, tarragon, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
5. Once the carrots are done, remove them from the oven and drizzle the tarragon glaze over them. Toss to coat evenly.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with a bit of extra fresh tarragon if you like.
I hope you all enjoy this Tarragon Glazed Carrot recipe as much as I do. It's a simple yet flavourful dish that can brighten up any meal. Plus, it's a great way to get those essential nutrients into your diet without feeling like you're eating "health food."
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe! Did you try it? Did you love the tarragon as much as I do? Please share your experiences in the comments below. And if you're looking for more healthy and delicious recipes, don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter. Let's embark on this journey to long-term health and happiness together!
Personal Access to my Blog Posts!
Sign up and be the first in line to receive my latest posts.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.