Sometimes we can get so busy taking care of others that we forget to take care of ourselves.
Self-care is important! And it may look different for everyone... it's not always a bubble bath and pedicure.
Sometimes it's as simple as getting enough rest and eating vegetables.
Here are a few simple tips and strategies to get your Self-care game back on track.
- Go to bed at a decent hour and aim for at least 7 hours of sleep
- Eat Well
- Give your body the nourishment it needs. Without balanced food choices, your body might not have what it needs to do all the things.
- Just move! Dance, walk your dog, find something you love to do, but move. Our bodies need movement to be the happiest version of ourselves.
- Don't Compare
- Social Media is a terrible way to judge how you're doing. Just be you and trust your instincts. Nothing will steal the joy from your life as fast as comparing it to someone else's.
- Do What You Love
- Make the time to do what you love and what nourishes your soul.
- Pamper Yourself
- Take a bath, read a fiction book, give yourself a pedicure. You don't have to spend a ton of money to feel refreshed and relaxed. Give yourself time to feel special.
Are you doing well in a few of these areas?
What areas could use a little attention?
Tell me in the comments how you plan to get a little more Self-care today. It's time to put the focus back on you!
You're a VIP!
Be the first in line to receive my latest posts.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.