I love fruit🍓on my salad, especially when paired with pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
If you meal prep by pre-cooking chicken, this salad comes together in a snap with a simple oil-and-vinegar dressing.
🕰️Time-saving option: buy an organic rotisserie chicken at the grocery store.
Chicken and Berry Salad Recipe
- 3 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped salad veggies, your choice: peppers, carrots, onions, etc.
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz grilled or roasted chicken, chopped
- ¼ to ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 cup berries: sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, pomegranate seeds, or whatever you like
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or raw nuts of choice
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese, optional
- Wash salad greens and place them in a big salad bowl. Add in the grape tomatoes, veggies and chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar and add the salt and pepper to taste. Whisk again as you pour over the salad greens. Toss together to mix.
- Add the chicken, avocado, berries, pumpkin/sunflower seeds or nuts and optional goat cheese and toss again. Serve and enjoy!
Personal Access to my Blog Posts!
Sign up and be the first in line to receive my latest posts.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.